Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Born a fan is


 Posted by Hello

Star wars III-Revenge of the sith came out May 19th and has been busy breaking box office records and whetting the appetite of crazed fans ..By now I have read a gazillion reviews and gone through many blogs discussing star wars to death in some shape or form .I wouldnt do that ,for Iam already part of that cult .But I will put in my 2 cents and this is how I think Master Yoda (my absolute favorite) would have said it ,

"Won the dark side has;revenge the Sith has taken .....but return a new hope and the jedi shall and strike back the empire will "

and stop here I should before crazy I seem ..

Yoda, you kick ass :)Star wars rocked !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger aparna said...

Kya Star Wars dekh ke aayi kya? :P

6:49 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

i posted that comment before i saw the copy...the 2 sec between the pic and words :-)

6:51 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

Nice post this was!

And crazy you always have been! :D

*okay thats it, nothing more to say :P*

7:03 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

lol..i love star wars and hangover shall remain a little while longer ...

me thinks, crazy i alwats have been too and hilarious iam ..

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home