Friday, December 02, 2005

Yeh Kahan aa gaye hum

Hello folks ...

Iam back from India ..........lots to tell , tonnes of memories , pictures and accounts to share ..Iam still looking at the dvd's of the marriage and the gazillion pictures taken and contemplating which one's to put up and share with everyone.

Meanwhile, winter has arrived early in Washington state .While there was no snow last year , there's tonnes this yr .All the ski resorts have opened early and are having a gala time .. Me ,Iam just stumped ..earlier because India was hot , for Novemeber and now this extreme change of temperature ,here in Tumwater.

It snowed all day today and we ended scrapping plans for a romantic weekend at Seaside ,Oregon .Kept feeling nostalgic and missing my mom and dad .Wished I was a kid once again, with not a care in the world

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot! I want it to snow just as much here and go sledding :(

The pics are looking so nice. It snowed here but it didn't even pile up on the lawns...

8:15 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

:-) nice pics... its so good to see you back!

and i wish i was there, so anywhere where it snows! :-(

10:32 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey sstarved

yeah its piled up bad here , havent been driving much either...thinking of goign skiing when my knee gets better

10:11 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey moon

glad you like the pics ,happy to be back...still in my dreameorld though

10:12 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

Mohit ,

thanks for the advice..I understand its all well intentioned :-)

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome snow. Did you see any "snowmans" out there?

-Pranav

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the snow looks beautiful :)

1:45 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey pallavi

there's plenty of it here :-)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meenal,

Was browsing the net, when I saw your blog. If I understand correctly, you studied at St. Anthony's. If that is the case, then you might remember me. I was one year your senior. We had a fight over a ball used for playing cricket. Later, we had another fight over a tiffin box.

It is nice to know that you are doing well. I am also married, and my daughter is four years old.

You may mail me at rai.raivivek@gmail.com, if you feel like it. I don't have a blog of my own.

Regards,

Vivek Rai

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home