Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New yr




I think a lot of you visit this blog even though it looks barren ..thankyou ,thankyou and some more thanks .I really ,truly appreciate it .Iam not dead ,just busy with work and many other things that are on my plate now .But my food blog is thriving,so drop me a note there and I promise you I will respond back.
Visit me at Here.

Update on me : I made new beginnings last yr like I said.It was a promising year ,and I want to continue this year on the same note.I would like to know what's been happening with everyone.Do share:-)

and remember Iam NOT dead nor is my blog, so keep visiting

Take care & God bless

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud to see you blogging here,Meenal..me aklaways have high regards for this blog...
Happy new year..and keep blogging..
btw could you pl edit my url here and on ur food blog as http://ganga.wordpress.com

thank you

take care

10:20 PM  
Blogger Marlee said...

helloos...thanks for the visit to the blog...all the best with this yr meenal! tk cr :-)

2:02 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey gangadhar ,

thanks a ton ,Ima homored that you like it :)

Yes its back to blogging again.keep visiting.I will change the URL

2:52 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

marlee,

thanks , a very happy ew yr to u too :)

2:53 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

Hey Mohit ,

that was sweet, thankyou so much:)
look forward to reading your new blog, let me know when you write your first post

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see u back...happy new year Meenal

6:36 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

Thanks Tarun

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home