Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Alive and kicking

The third part for the last post didnt get posted .Oh well,things dont always go as planned .I surfaced today after being burried in piles of work and BOOKS ...admist accounting reports,strategic audits and muiltinational theories,a gazillion assignments for the MBA and now impending exams ...I had good reason to be buried ...still am ... just got here to get a breath ..

Here's some of the stuff I did recently other than studying and working

1) The last book I read : well that would be my business analysis textbook ,I dont think that counts ..so the next best would be Timeline by Michael Crichton

2)Movies I have seen :the last hindi movie I saw salaam namastey ..nice , breezy and slick movie .Saif & Preity looked great and have good chemistry and in what scope they had ,are effortless .They have the haughty but sweet girl- fickle but nice guy ..routine down pat by now .Also saw Sarkar , very good..Abhishek has been my favorite for a while now , Sarkar reinforced his standing and I noticed Amitabh Bacchan had a nice haircut ..(peals of laughter)
The last english movie...hmm, would be Hotel Rwanda starring Don Cheadle..intense and very disturbing is what comes to mind when I recall it. Great movie .

3)Other activities : been working out reglarly , attended an Indian wedding in California(thats a sepearte post in itself), went to the innaugral party for Tasveer( a South East Asian film festival), saw a wonderful musical -One upton a time on this island (this past saturday),went to the laugh factory in Hollywood -enjoyed a wonderful show which was titled "chocolate night"

4)Stuff's that coming up and that Iam excited about :CRY dandia,parties,clubbing , durga pooja ,Rusell peters show,Algorythm-the musical show and Diwali.

5)Stuff that Iam really excited about : Visiting India for my brothers wedding ,my food license,the start of my food blog and my catering business :)

6)Stuff that Iam not looking forward to : My exams in October ..Yuck!!

7)My Frame of mind these days :driven, optimisic, hopeful .

Well that should do it .

So,for anyone who reads my blog and wonders where Iam or cares what I have upto ....folks ,Iam ALIVE & KICKING ....

11 Comments:

Blogger aparna said...

aha! so indeed you are alive and kicking and more! :D

All the best for your exams.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you surfaced...yipee!!

post-- nice, v.nice.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey aparna ,

thanks ..need all tje luck I can get

11:14 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey pm,

thanks ..glad u approve:P

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is good stuff :-)

wfmvfx

11:35 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

sanity starved ,

thanks dude ,hows the new job going?

12:03 PM  
Blogger sd said...

Best of luck on those exams!

9:37 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

hey there, you have been TAGGED! :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey sd ,

thanks

1:41 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey gangadhar ,

thankyou..how have you been?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey Aparna ,

thanks ..working on the short stories :-)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home